Terms & Conditions
If you are a Zowedo Partner, please refer to these terms and conditions.
ZOWEDO TERMS AND CONDITIONS INTRODUCTION
Zowedo is an online platform that provides access to book a variety of services (collectively referred to as “Services” and the parties providing such Services are referred to as “Partners”). Zowedo is a technology company that provides a Platform but not the Services. The Platform enables customers to search, browse and book Services offered by the Partners. It is up to the Partners to offer their Services to Zowedo's customers and it is up to Zowedo's customers to accept such Services. The Platform provided by Zowedo helps connect Zowedo customers with such Partners but it does not nor is it intended to provide any of the Services or any act that can be construed in any way as an act of providing the Services.
APPLICATION OF TERMS
These Terms apply to your use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website:
- you agree to these Terms; and
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorised to, and do in fact, agree to these Terms on that person’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person’s behalf, that person is bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms. We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability. These Terms were last updated on June 10, 2019.
In these Terms:
- including and similar words do not imply any limit
- Loss includes loss of profits, savings, revenue or data, and any other claim, damage, loss, liability and cost, including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis
- personal information means information about an identifiable, living person
- Underlying System means any network, system, software, data or material that underlies or is connected to the Website
- User ID means a unique name and/or password allocated to you to allow you to access certain parts of the Website
- We, us or our means Zowedo Private Limited
- Website or Platform means www.zowedo.com
- You means you or, if applicable, both you and the other person on whose behalf you are acting.
You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete. If you are given a User ID, you must keep your User ID secure and:
- not permit any other person to use your User ID, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person; and
- immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, timebomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website or any Underlying System; and
- unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method. Other methods include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method.
- you indemnify us against all Loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms, including any failure of a person who accesses and uses our Website by using your User ID.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT
If you are under the age of 18 or the age of majority in your country, you are not allowed to create an account and may only use the Services under the company or supervision of a parent or legal guardian, under such person’s Account and otherwise subject to these Terms. Every member is only entitled to create one account per person. Any member who creates multiple accounts with single identity or multiple identities shall be in violation of these Terms and shall have his Account suspended/terminated and shall not be allowed to have access to the Platform and/or Service upon suspension/termination. We reserve the right to review and investigate all allegations of fraudulent activities and to take any and all measures we deem necessary to ensure a fair sign up scheme is implemented accordingly. Additional terms: When using the Platform and/or Service, you will be subject to any additional guidelines or rules applicable to specific products, services or features which may be posted from time to time in the Frequently Asked Questions section (“FAQs”). All such FAQs are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. In the event of any inconsistencies or discrepancies between these Terms and the FAQs, these Terms shall prevail. Should you have any questions, please send us an email to email@example.com.
You may search for Services and Partners and view related information about services types and Partners’ profile as well as Partners’ locations and other related information such as amenities and other offerings.
We may also feature a Service as an advertisement on the Platform or on any other social media sites, but this is not a recommendation or endorsement of such Service. We make no guarantees or representations on the quality or nature of the Partners or Services.
Partners must update their information, services details and availability regularly. We make no guarantees or representations on the quality of the information provided on Partners or Services.
You must reserve a Service on the Platform before you start the Service. Upon starting the Service, you may be asked to show your identity card/passport for verification purposes. Please make sure it matches with your official name in your Account.
You can reserve a Service up to 3 months in advance depending on Partners' availability. A confirmed Service can be rescheduled depending on Partners' cancellation and rescheduling policy. In any case, a Service must be completed within 3 months from the initial reserved date. We reserve the right to change, remove or add Partners and/or Services without notice to you or liability to us.
COMMUNICATION WITH PARTNERS
▲ Zowedo provides its customers and partners with an integrated chat.
▲Customers and partners can use this chat feature to clarify the service offer and availability before making a booking.
▲We do not allow the exchange of personal information such as email and phone number through the chat feature.
▲Customers and Partners are not allowed to use the chat feature to transact directly outside Zowedo platforms.
▲Conversation between customers and partners may be monitored for quality and customer satisfaction purpose.
FEEDBACKS AND USER CONTENT
You may rate your experience gained from the Service and/or write a free-text review. By posting your rating and/or review on the Platform, you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, publish, list information regarding, remove, translate, distribute, publicly perform or display, and make derivative works of your rating and/or review in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereinafter developed for any purposes, including for the purpose of marketing and promoting Zowedo and the Platform and/or Service in any media formats and through any media channels, without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, choose to monitor, review or remove your rating and/or review if we think your rating and/or review has violated these Terms.
If you provide us with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed or suggested by you to the Platform and/or Service (“Feedback”), we have the right to use such Feedback in our sole and absolute discretion. You grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purposes.
If you provide us with other form of user content, whether in textual, audio and/or visual form, including submission of entries for competitions and promotions, such user content remains your property. However, by providing user content to us, you grant us an irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, list information regarding, edit, remove, translate, distribute, publicly perform or display, and make derivative works of your user content in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereinafter developed for any purposes, including for the purpose of marketing and promoting Zowedo and the Platform and/or Service in any media formats and through any media channels, without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all user content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant us the license to the user content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the user content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such user content nor our use of the user content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You agree to not provide user content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. We may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove user content, in our sole and absolute discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you or liability to us. We may decide to block or cancel your account if you infringe these terms.
PURCHASING AND PAYMENTS
You can purchase individual Services at the price displayed on each Service page. When you purchase a Service, Zowedo will (a) process your payment, or hold the credit card number and charge the card for the Service at the time the service is provided and (b) notify you of the purchase.
You can purchase a package of multiple Service events at the price displayed at each Service page. When you purchase a Service package, Zowedo will (a) process your payment, or hold the credit card number and charge the card for the Service at the time the service is provided and (b) notify you of the purchase.
You must provide us with a current, valid and accepted payment method (as may be updated from time to time, “Payment Method”) to use the Service. By using the Service, you agree to pay us the individual purchase price through the Payment Method. This does not waive our right to seek payment directly from you through any other methods, should the Payment Method fail. You may edit your Payment Method information by changing it on the “Account Settings” page (website) or on “My Account” page (mobile application). If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information, you remain responsible for any unpaid purchases and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing date. We use third party payment service providers to facilitate your Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreement between you and your financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of your selected Payment Method. We disclaim all liabilities associated with the security of the Payment Method. You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of your selected Payment Method.
Your purchase of a Service is inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. You agree that your fee shall be subject to all prevailing statutory taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or costs, however denominated, as may be in force and in connection with any future taxes that may be introduced at any point of time. You further agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and required by the relevant laws to enable, assist and/or defend us to claim or verify any input tax credit, set off, rebate or refund in respect of any taxes paid or payable in connection with the Service.
Purchases are subject to the refund policy set by the Partner. If your purchase is not refundable, we will not refund or credit for any partially used or unused activities unless you provide credible evidence to us to prove that you have been wrongly billed or such other circumstances on a “case to case” basis as we may decide in our sole and absolute discretion. Purchases cancelled or not completed by the Partner will be fully refunded.
- Promo code is not transferable, exchangeable, convertible or redeemable for cash.
- Promo code may not be combined or accumulated with other offers or promo codes.
- Promo code may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that we establish for such promo code and you must enter the promo code into the “Promo Code” field prior to completing the order.
- If you refer a friend to sign up for an Account with us, you will get a referral fee as indicated on your home screen and such referral fee will be used to offset your next payment. A referral fee is granted only when the person referred activate its profile, book a Service and complete it.
- There is no limitation on the number of referrals that you can make. You can refer as many friends as you like as long as this referral policy is still in effect.
- Each promo code has its value in its respective currency, and can only be used in that particular country. For example, a promo code worth SGD 10 is only applicable in Singapore, whether for the person who shared the promo code or the person who redeemed the promo code.
- We reserve the right to withhold, deduct or remove credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of promo code by you or any other user in the event that we determine or believe that the use or redemption of the promo code was in error, fraudulent, illegal or in violation of the applicable promo code terms or these Terms.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, cancel and/or waive the promo code and its applicable terms at any time and from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion without notice to you or liability to us.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
- Partners can choose their own rescheduling and cancellation policy from the 3 proposed policies offered on Zowedo platform. By default, the policy is set to Easy. Partners may decide to change to another policy in their accounts' settings.
- The applicable policy is clearly displayed to the customer on the service offer, on the booking confirmation and on the booking notification. Customer must make sure he reads, understands and accepts the policy before processing a booking.
- There will be no refunds (either in the form of money or credit) for purchased services that are not cancelled before the stipulated deadline or that you did not attend (no-show). There will also be no refunds for any partially used or unused service unless you provide credible evidence to us to prove that you have been wrongly billed.
- Customer can reschedule a booking directly in the system before the deadline specified by the policy. Customer can reschedule a booking less than 1 day before the event start time, subject to partners' agreement. An event not rescheduled or cancelled before the start time of the event will be fully charged to the customer.
- Customer can only reschedule a booking 3 times maximum, if allowed by the policy set by the Partner.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, cancel and/or waive the cancellation and rescheduling policy and its applicable terms at any time and from time to time in our sole and absolute discretion with or without notice to you or liability to us.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account without compensation to you and/or prevent your access to the Platform and/or Service if you are found to have repeatedly violated this policy.
- Cancellation and rescheduling policy as of July 10, 2018:
- Exceptionally, Zowedo may determine that a customer cancellation is due to an exceptional circumstance and may override the Partners’ cancellation policy and offer a refund to customer. Customer must send a request to Zowedo by email within 24 hrs of the end of the booking. Customer should be able to prove that the cancellation is due to an exceptional circumstance.
- Exceptional circumstances may include but are not limited to:
• Death and serious illness of the customer or immediate family members.
• Severe weather conditions
• Safety concerns due to the condition of the intended venue of the service
- Zowedo will liaise with the Partner to find an arrangement which might be a new schedule, a partial or full refund. The final decision is taken by Zowedo.
COMMUNICATION FROM ZOWEDO
By signing up with Zowedo, you agree to receive certain email and other communications in connection with the Platform and/or Service. For example, you might receive review requests, service reservation and cancellation confirmations as well as information sent by the Partner relevant to your booking. Communications relating to your Account will only be sent for important purposes, such as password recovery. You will also receive our e-mail newsletter from time to time. You can opt-out from receiving our e-mail newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail.
By booking a service with a Partner, you agree to receive certain email and other communications from the Partner in connection with the Service. For example, you might receive information sent by the Partner relevant to your booking or promotional email sent directly by the Partner. You can opt-out from receiving Partners' promotional e-mail by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the e-mail.
Customer cannot opt-out from receiving important email from Zowedo or its Partners related to an active booking or to the customer account, such as service reservation and cancellation/rescheduling request.
Customer can customise its notifications preferences in its account settings. Customer can opt or opt out from certain email notifications, mobile text notifications or App notifications.
After confirming a booking, customers have the possibility to contact a Partner by email to inquire about the service. The reply from the Partner will be received in the Zowedo integrated mailbox.
We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
The terms « Zowedo », « Live life do-ing » and our logo are our trademarks, trade names and service marks. Without our prior written permission, and except as solely enabled by any link as provided by us, you agree not to display or use in any manner the marks « Zowedo », « Live life do-ing » and our logo.
All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names and logos contained herein that are not owned by, licensed to or controlled by us are used in an editorial fashion only, and to the benefit of respective owners, with no intention of trademark infringement.
To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
a. the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
b. any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
c. any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website. To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the Website protects you from this; and
d. any site linked from the Website. Any link on the Website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
a. you access and use the Website at your own risk; and
b. we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise.
Except to the extent permitted by law, nothing in these Terms has the effect of contracting out of the Singapore Unfair Contract Terms Act 1994 or any other consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent permitted by law, our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited, our liability is limited to SGD 100.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, our total liability to you under or in connection with these Terms, or in connection with the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website, must not exceed SGD100.
You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website.
When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with the the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, for our partners to offer and deliver services to you, and research and development.
More specifically, we collect the following information for the purpose stated below. Some information may be shared with our partners in relation to the booking you made with them, for the purpose of allowing a smooth completion of the service.
Information shared with Partners:
- Name: to confirm your identity
- Your address: for Partners to deliver the service at your place
- Photo: for Partners to recognise you
- Mobile number: for Partners to contact you for queries in relation to a booking. We may also contact you regarding your bookings.
Information not shared with Partners:
- Email: to communicate with you important information about your booking.
Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
a. to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
b. in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
c. where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside Singapore. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than Singapore.
You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our postal address is Zowedo Private Limited, Work Central, #06-01 Singapore Shopping Center, 190 Clemenceau Avenue, 239924, Singapore. Our email address is email@example.com.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
Without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, if we consider that you have breached these Terms or we otherwise consider it appropriate, we may immediately, and without notice, suspend or terminate your access to the Website (or any part of it).
On suspension or termination, you must immediately cease using the Website and must not attempt to gain further access.
If we need to contact you, we may do so by email or by posting a notice on the Website. You agree that this satisfies all legal requirements in relation to written communications.
These Terms, and any dispute relating to these Terms or the Website, are governed by and must be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore. Each party submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Singapore in relation to any dispute connected with these Terms or the Website.
For us to waive a right under these Terms, the waiver must be in writing.
Clauses which, by their nature, are intended to survive termination of these Terms, continue in force.
If any part or provision of these Terms is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, that part or provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the illegality, un-enforceability or invalidity. If a modification is not possible, the part or provision must be treated for all purposes as severed from these Terms. The remainder of these Terms will be binding on you.
These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.