This is a unique opportunity to join a startup in Singapore!
Zowedo.com is a marketplace dedicated to personal services where vendors and customers enjoy the ease and convenience of transacting services online as any other goods. Launched in 2019, we are aggressively growing our offering to our partners and customers.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to support us for all customer-facing activities of our marketplace. Working in close collaboration with experienced co-founders, you will assist us with our digital marketing and social media implementation and customer support activities. You’ll be given a lot of responsibilities and autonomy for the following tasks:
• Set up, configure and maintain customer support systems
• Help prepare and improve our standard operating procedures
• Answer customer queries and complaints
• Help set up and maintain digital marketing tools
• Prepare content for our social media marketing campaign
• Help select AdWords and monitor their performance
• Help prepare customer acquisition KPIs
We are just getting started, so there is a lot to do. If you are motivated, you will have a unique opportunity to prove what you are capable of, while learning a lot about setting up a company from scratch.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Eligible for a work holiday program in Singapore (http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits/work-holiday-programme)
• Engineering School – Master Degree
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Able to work autonomously
• Good knowledge of Mac OS, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Mail is a plus
• Good knowledge of photo and video editing software is a plus
• Internship duration: 6 months
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 40hrs/week, flexible working hours 8h30/10h30am to 5h30/7h30pm to maximise customer support coverage
• Office location: Singapore, Launchpad, One North MRT station
If you are interested, please send your resume and a letter of motivation at email@example.com
|Job Category||Customer Support, Marketing|